💼 The Role
The role requires a dynamic and approachable individual with a keen interest in all things start-up. In this role, you will collaborate with kennek’s Head of Growth and the sales & marketing team, covering all areas form general business administration to supporting the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, as well as assisting with data entry and prospect list building. We are seeking an open-minded individual who ideally studies economics, entrepreneurship, business, or marketing. While technical expertise is not required, prior experience within a startup would be beneficial.
💭 What the job involves
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Writing and scheduling posts for our LinkedIn page
- Utilising HubSpot & Apollo for data entry and prospect list building
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm growth opportunities and business development
- Supporting the development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Assisting with day-to-day administrative tasks
🏃 Key description - Minimum 3 months internship (starting in January/February 2024) - In either our London or Brussels office
👀 Who we’re looking for
Your studies and background
kennek is a data-driven fintech company that provides lending solutions to small businesses. Some skills and study backgrounds that are relevant for us include:
- Sales skills: we are looking for interns ideally with a form of sales experience, either through your school’s society or a previous work experience. As a SaaS we aim at reaching prospects across the SME lending markets. SaaS sales experience is a plus.
- Finance: the worlds of credit, lending, SME, and fintech are fully embedded in how we connect credit investors and originators through our capital market platform. Therefore understanding of financial concepts (esp. lending & capital markets) is appreciated. Familiarity with excel is a plus.
- Marketing and communications: we rely on effective marketing and communications to attract new users and build brand awareness. An intern with experience or skills in marketing, branding, and communications will be able to contribute to these areas.
- Business administration or management: we are a growing fintech startup, and an intern with a background in business administration or management will be able to contribute to areas such as operations, strategy, and project management.